Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Being Pregnant...with my sister?

What a fun (and exhausting) experience it has been being pregnant with Taya around. She is so cute when she rubs my belly and says " Hi baby sister." Well the good side is now I have an excuse to take a nap everyday with Taya. Somedays I am so tired, that our nap can't come soon enough.
We found out a little while ago that my sister Bri is pregnant also. I am so excited to be pregnant with her. I never thought we would. My baby is due the end of January, and hers is due the middle of April. Our babies with be only three months apart. How fun is that going to be!!!

2 comments:

Spencer family blog said...

Tar,
Hey its Jen Tomlinson now Spencer. Hey I have to tell you that I am expecting another little girl this January as well. My due date was Jan 29th but it's now Jan 21st. You have to email me so I can get your phone number. We have to chat! Jenalicious22@hotmail.com

Jenn said...

Found your blog! Scary huh?? I think I am a blog stalker...just kiddin. You are great neighbors. Come on over anytime.